2013 NCSM Election Information
Thank you to all who took the time to participate in the 2013 elections and a special thank you to the members of the NCSM Nominations Committee.
We would like to welcome the newest members of the NCSM Board of Directors.
The newly-elected NCSM officers are:
- Second Vice President: Connie S. Schrock
- Regional Director, Central 1: Gwen Zimmermann
- Regional Director, Eastern 1: Suzanne Libfeld
- Regional Director, Southern 2: Linda K. Griffith
As a reminder, nominations for 2014 NSCM available positions will open in early spring and close on May 15th. The positions available for nominations this spring are:
- Second Vice President
- Regional Director, Central 2 (Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin)
- Regional Director, Eastern 2 (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia)
- Regional Director, Western 2 (California, Far West: American Samoa, Federated States (Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Island, Palau Islands), Hawaii, Military AP: AFO/FPO, Oregon, Washington)
Nominations close each year on May 15. Read more about the nominations process.
Members eligible to be placed in nomination must be in good standing as of May 15, one year prior to the nominations deadline. If you need to ready yourself for next year's election: Join now. Renew now.
Information About Future Nominations and Elections
Click the links below or contact Ann Marie Nicholl-Turner at , NCSM Nominations and Elections Chair.