2018 NCSM Annual Conference
PRIMEd Principal: Champions of Mathematics Series
NCSM is excited to announce a special day for administrators. We encourage our members to invite their administrators to join us on Wednesday, April 25th for sessions designed to increase awareness around mathematics and how to build a strong team.
NCSM is comprised of mathematics leaders at many levels and includes teacher leaders, coaches, department chairs, mathematics supervisors at local and district levels and mathematics professionals. However, NCSM also recognizes the important leadership role principals play and is hosting its inaugural year of the PRIMEd Principal: Champions of Mathematics Series, a conference within a conference to target the site-level leader interests.
The highlighted sessions are selected for the principal who may not have the time for a three-day conference for mathematics leaders, but is looking to better understand how to support their students and teachers with mathematics teaching and learning.
- Kick-off session with the organizers who work with principals daily, so they know your needs and concerns.
- Nationally-recognized speakers and researchers on the cutting edge
- One day. Nearly 100 sessions! 16 sessions highlighted just for you.
- Featuring sessions that address:
- mathematics-specific instructional coaching
- equitable access to mathematics
- strategies to support instructional leaders/coaches
- Algebra 1 credit support
- Impactful leadership in mathematic
All sessions are open to attendees, so please look for the completed program soon!
Register for PRIMEd Principal: Champions of Mathematics Series