Mission Statement: NCSM is a mathematics education leadership organization that equips and empowers a diverse education community to engage in leadership that supports, sustains, and inspires high quality mathematics teaching and learning every day for each and every learner.
State, provincial and/or regional organizations may apply to become affiliates of NCSM by following these steps:
Complete the New Affiliate Application/Information Form.
- You will be required to upload a copy of your organization’s constitution and by-laws; or, a mission statement and by-laws.
- Confirm your organization’s officers and that the president and the designated NCSM representative are both current members of NCSM.
- Upload a membership list of your organization.
- Provide payment of an annual affiliation fee, equivalent to the NCSM individual annual dues of $85. Affiliation dues covers a one-year term, from the time payment is received for 365 days.
Your $85 dues payment can be paid by credit card when submitting your online application/renewal. If you must pay be check, please send to:
PO Box 3406
Englewood, Colorado 80155
Once your organization is approved as an Affiliate, you will be asked to renew your membership each year. Renewal reminders will be emailed to the appropriate contact person.
As part of the Annual Report/Renewal Process, Affiliates will complete the New Affiliate Application/Information Form and submit:
- Annual review and update of Affiliate Information Form;
- A copy of any revisions to the Affiliate’s constitution and bylaws;
- Verification that the President/Chair is an NCSM member in good standing;
- Payment of an annual affiliation fee, equivalent to the NCSM individual dues.
IMPORTANT: New Affiliate and Renewal Applications/Forms MUST be submitted by using this online form.