Thank you for your interest in NCSM membership.
NCSM: Leadership in Mathematics Education is a mathematics leadership organization for educational leaders that provides professional learning opportunities necessary to support and sustain improved student achievement.
When you become an NCSM member, you join a network of leaders in mathematics education from around the United States, Canada, and abroad, which works to ensure every student in every classroom has access to effective mathematics teachers, relevant curricula, culturally responsive pedagogy, and current technology.
NCSM Membership Rates Update
Beginning July 1, 2022, there will be one tier of membership. The rate of $85 will include digital versions of the Journal of Mathematics Education Leadership. The NCSM board decided to combine the digital and individual membership tiers based on member feedback and a comparison of benefits for each.
- Individual membership is designed to meet the needs of those educational leaders who provide professional learning opportunities necessary to support and sustain improved student achievement. Benefits include access to NCSM’s professional resources, publications, discounts on products, and access to members-only resources.
StudentMaximum two years
- Designed for individuals currently enrolled in a graduate program. You will receive all of NCSM’s current print materials during your time of membership along will all the other regular member benefits.
- The requirements are: You are currently enrolled in a graduate program to become a mathematics leader (proof of enrollment must be provided). This is your first membership in NCSM (students are eligible for one renewal at the student rate for a maximum of two years).
- Emeritus membership is designed for individuals who are 65 years of age or older AND have been an NCSM member in good standing for 15 years or more. Benefits are the same as the individual membership.
- Institutional membership is designed for libraries, colleges and universities, and other similar organizations to be part of NCSM. With an institutional subscription, you will receive all of NCSM’s current print materials including the Journal of Mathematics Leadership, NCSM Position Papers, and the NCSM Newsletters during your time of membership.
Already a member? Update your profile.