Southern US 1
The North Carolina Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCCTM) is the professional organization in North Carolina of all persons responsible for the teaching of mathematics.
Its membership includes teachers from all levels, kindergarten through graduate school, and other professionals who work with curriculum and materials for the teaching of mathematics.
Membership in NCCTM entitles you to:
- State and Regional Conferences
- Professional Journal: The Centroid
- Mini-Grants: Support for Your Classroom
- Graduate Scholarships: Support for Your Education
- Student Competitions
- Trust Fund in Honor of Mathematics Educators
- Statewide Networking Opportunities