Mission Statement: NCSM is a mathematics education leadership organization that equips and empowers a diverse education community to engage in leadership that supports, sustains, and inspires high quality mathematics teaching and learning every day for each and every learner.
State, provincial and/or regional organizations may apply to become affiliates of the National Council of Supervisors of Mathematics (NCSM) by following these steps:
- Complete the New Affiliate Information Form
- Include a copy of your organization's constitution and by-laws; or, a mission statement and by-laws.
- Confirm with your organization's president and the person designated as NCSM representative that he or she are current members of NCSM.
- Submit a membership list of your organization. If you are unable to do so please contact the Affiliates Coordinator listed below.
- Provide payment of an annual affiliation fee, equivalent to the NCSM individual annual dues ($85). Affiliation dues cover the year beginning in April at the Annual Conference.
Email your Affiliate Information form and constitution and by-laws to:
OR Mail them both to:
8051 W. Clara Ln.
Peoria, AZ 85382
Send your check for $85 and your list of current members to the NCSM office:
c/o Sonja Hix-Cortina
PO Box 3406
Englewood, Colorado 80155
Once your organization is approved as an affiliate, you will be asked to renew your membership each year. The affiliate year runs from April 1 to March 31. Renewal reminders will be sent in February of each year.
- Annual review and update of Affiliate Information Form;
- A copy of any revisions to the Affiliate's constitution and bylaws;
- Verification that the President/Chair is an NCSM member in good standing;
- Payment of an annual affiliation fee, equivalent to the NCSM individual dues.
For additional information contact the Affiliate Groups Chair:
Nanci Smith, Affiliate Groups Chair