“How do I log in?”
The members-only login is tied to the NCSM Office system, launched in May 2011.
- If you are an NCSM member, and haven’t created an account in the new system, create one now to access members-only resources. (Please note: your old Login ID number will not provide access to members-only resources.)
- Type in your email address in the box labeled “Email”
- Type in your password in the box labeled “Password.”
- If you cannot remember your password, click on “Forgot your password”. You will be asked for your email address. Once entered, we will send an email to that address with your password.
- If you are still having difficulty, please contact NCSM Office. We will be happy to assist you. Hours of operation are: Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm MT.
“Before I get to the login prompt, one of the following is occurring”:
- I see a message about cookies
Cookies. Members-only content requires that cookies be enabled. Our website authentication system will not work if you have disabled cookies in your browser. We use a session cookie to remember that you are logged in as you move from page to page. If you have a question or concern about cookies, please read about them on the internet.
“I still have questions-what now?”
Please contact NCSM Office.
Return to the My NCSM login page